Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Brief Introduction



Hello Everyone.  My name is Jarred.  I have lived in the state of California for the entire 28 yrs. of my life.  My plans for this Blogspot are simple.  I want to use this space to post anything and everything I desire about the New England Patriots.

  I have been a fan of the team since the mid 80's.  Through thick and thin I have supported this Organization, so don't expect any knee jerk or bandwagon behavior from me.  I want some good discussion.  So please feel free to comment or send me an Email with some topic recommendations or leads.

   I'll be posting new blogs several days a week and I will be starting it off with discussion regarding the 2010 NFL Offseason.  Free Agent signings, Free Agent Losses, and of course the 2010 NFL Draft.

  Welcome,



                  

No comments:

Post a Comment